No more streaky mascara and
say goodbye to clumps and smudges “Eye Do”!
Eyelash beauty treatments
With our premium semi-permanent eyelash extensions; that come in various lengths, curls, colours and thicknesses, you can have the long luxurious eyelashes you’ve always dreamed of, without having to travel far from home or work. Based in Petone, we’re only a short drive from Wellington, Lower Hutt and Upper Hutt.
For beautiful frames for your eyes, choose from our three levels of full eyelash extensions. We use synthetic Mink eyelashes, applying one eyelash extension to one natural eyelash (we do not attach eyelashes to your skin !) Only using the best quality products.
- Boutique Eyelashes: 140+ eyelashes per set (Natural Set)
- Volumising Boutique Eyelashes: 200+ eyelashes per set (Fuller Set)
- 3D to 6D Eyelash Extensions (Russian Volume)
- Flares: 30+ extensions on the outer half
- Semi Permanent Mascara (bottom lashes)
- Lash extension removal
- Coloured lashes
- Eyelash tinting
- Lash Lift
Eyebrow beauty treatments
- Eyebrow shaping (Pluck/Wax)
- Eyebrow tinting
- Eyelash comb
- Oil-free makeup remover (Foam)
- Prolash + eyelash conditioner
- Mascara for eyelash extensions
- Eyelash protective coating
- Eye-liner (liquid or pencil)
- Instantly Ageless
Wellington's answer to beautiful natural looking, unforgettable eyelashes!
Boutique Set (140 lashes for set) $89
Volumise Set (200 lashes for set) $125
Add $15 to either of these to set to make it a designer set
(using different lengths, curl or thickness)
Bottom Lashes $45
Removal $45 – $90
3D-6D Extension set $165
Infills $45 – $95 Depending on how many extensions required to top up to above sets.
Remove extensions $45 -$90
Brow Tint $15
Brow Tidy/Shape $15
Lash Tint $15
Lash Lift $70
Lash Lift with Tint $85
What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are synthetic lashes individually applied to each natural eyelash to make them longer and thicker.
There are many different styles, designed to give you the look you want, whether your preference is a natural look or a dramatic statement.
Why have extensions?
No more streaky mascara and goodbye to clumps and smudges.
Many people ask if they can still wear mascara but there’s absolutely no need. That’s a real advantage.
The biggest plus can be waking up knowing your eyes look as great as they did the night before – even if the rest of you might be feeling a little under the weather.
Are they safe?
Eye health is absolutely paramount. We follow stringent health procedures.
Is the application process painful?
No, the process is very relaxing; in fact, most clients often fall asleep during their appointment.
How long do eyelash extensions last?
Depending on the natural cycle of your own lashes and life style, they can last between 4 to 6 weeks.
Please note that:
- You naturally shed your own lashes in what is called a replenishing cycle – every 45 to 60 days. When a natural lash is shed, a new lash is already growing to replace the old one. You don’t normally notice this process happening with natural lashes, but when you have extensions, you may more easily see a fallen lash a lot easier with the extension still attached.
- Depending on your lifestyle, the longevity of the lash extensions may vary. Avoid rubbing your eyes, particularly in warmer summer months, as this will have great impact on the bond of the lashes.
How are the eyelash extensions applied?
It takes around an hour and a half and is a relaxing and comfortable procedure. You lie down on a comfortable treatment bed, with your eyes closed and the whole treatment is more like a pampering session or a relaxing break.
How do I care for my extensions?
Twenty-four hours after application your lashes are water-resistant and tear resistant. You must avoid oil based products on or near your eyes. Just a wee brush in the morning is all that might be needed! Avoid lash curlers while you have extension. Be gentle with your eyelashes.
How often should I get them reapplied?
Some clients have a new set redone every four weeks.
Some clients like them looking fabulous all the time so we offer infills, this can be done every 2-3 weeks depending on your eyelash cycle. Talk with your technician about this.
Removal of your extensions
If you choose not to have your lashes touched up, the extensions they will fall out gradually up to 8 weeks. If you want them removed, you must get this done by a professional. Do not attempt to pull them out yourself, as it will take your own natural eyelashes time to regrow.